83 Lake Edward Road, Glencoe
M: 0439 681 539
A Horse Enthusiasts Dream!
3 1 6
Malseed's Real Estate are pleased to offer for sale this beautifully presented property that is perfect for the horse enthusiast or hobby farmer. All the hard work has been done - now it is ready for you to enjoy, and only a short drive from the regional hub of Mount Gambier.
Residing on approx. 5 acres of tree-lined, established and luscious grounds, it consists of 3 main fenced enclosures with solar powered electric fencing, a 4th circular training enclosure plus holding pen behind the stables.
The 6-bay stable is powered, and adjoined by a separate storage shed perfect for holding feed and equipment. Stables and the 3 main enclosures are also equipped with automatic watering system via the rainwater tank which includes a pump for the convenient wash bay.
Services to the property include 3 massive rainwater tanks totalling 21,000 gallons, plus bore water throughout the yards, and the house is equipped with 16 solar panels - great potential to save on utilities!
The house itself features:
- 3 carpeted bedrooms, 2 with ceiling fans.
- Large, open plan living/dining/kitchen space, with recently upgraded electric oven and cooktop, plus ample storage.
- Fresh and appealing wet areas with new vanity, separate bathtub and shower, and the convenience of a separate toilet.
- Slow combustion heating and air conditioning.
- Enclosed rear pergola overlooking established rear yards, perfect for enjoying the setting all year round.
- Huge shedding with 9 ft high clearance and rear access.
- Chook pens and wood sheds.
- 20+ well established and fruit bearing trees.
This magnificent property offers incredible value and is ready for its new family - considering a tree change and can picture the lifestyle? Contact Alistair to arrange your appointment today!